- Very convenient, has a very strong clip to clip on your clothing.
- Rubber coating, so it has grip...i think, actually i don't know what's its for, but i would think its for grip
- Easy to use, the instructions are actually written on the clip itself, so if you forget how to use it, BAM! it's right there.
- Has volume settings for a Low Beep or High one, even on Vibrate, so you don't disturb the people around you.
- Reasonable price and S+H, the device is about 20USD, shipping is around 6 USD(international)? i forget
- It's a Stopwatch too
- Well this is not really a con, but more of a PLUS, It be nice if it's an MPS player too
- It's a one button changing number thing, so if you hit that button one more time than you wanted, you have to keeping hitting it to get back to that number.
- I recommend this anyone who's doing HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), and/or Crossfitters. I use this thing alot, cause im a big fan of timed interval workouts. It's awesome for doing interval sprinting like Tabatas, just clip on your pants/sports-bra etc and let it rip, it does not come off easily, clip is pretty damn strong.