- Great workout on the grip and forearm
- Versatile, can be used in most barbell and dumbbell exercises (bicep curls, bench press, Shurgs etc)
- Cannot be attached to equipments such as Kettlebells, TRX, Gymnastic Rings
- A bit of a high price tag if you are living in Malaysia, about RM150 per pair, plus shipping adds up to RM190
- charges in Euro on their website
- shipping period is about 1 month using Royal Mail, for Malaysia that is
- Overall i'm happy with this purchase even with the high price. Great if you're looking for some change in your workouts, and if you want to get them Popeye strong forearms. I would recommend to get a few friends to order this with you so can save on the shipping. I used this on my deadlift and i can really feel a difference, using muscle on the forearm i never used before.